Hi, I'm Farhan Ihsan
In a nutshell, I learnt how to:
- Create, edit and enhance web content using Content Management System (CMS).
- Apply changes to the environment as per the strategic plan, design changes, integration with third-party tools, install/upgrade software or web projects, payment gateway, POS integration.
- Perform routine IT tasks related to data backup, upgrades, updates, new installations, asset management and IT certification security, data protection, and privacy requirements.
- Keep up with the organization technology advancement and adapt to the new technical solution as they come.
- Use Cutting edge technologies.
- Design Marketplace elements and pages.
- Deliver improvements in accordance to company brand guide.
- Participate in Agile scrum meetings e.g. ticket refinement, retos, sprint planning.
- Develop Custom CRM for Seller and Buyer.
- Implement SEO strategies onsite and make sure everything is according to SEO, page speed, lower HTTPs requests.
- Work on RESTful Api’s for different web services.
- Develop and design applications for clients including a custom CMS, Codeigniter Stand-alone applications/portal, forum software and various AJAX-Powered applications including Portal, Classified, Web Application, Warehouse Applications.
- Program, test and debug all web applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications.
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
Being highly complacent of my past experiences and achievements, I whole-heartedly yearn to continue learning, while predominantly assisting you all in resolving your dilemmas concerning web design.